The day of love is upon us. Need some help finding that special someone a gift? Looking for some relationship know how? Well, our little expert is in the house and full of advice for all those novice cupids out there. He took his time to come up with some special advice to help you make the most of this Valentine’s Day.
- What is the best part of Valentine’s Day?
People give presents to other people just to make them happy.
- How do people celebrate Valentine’s Day in other countries?
They kiss . . . I think.
- What is the best gift to give your Valentine?
Cards that you can hang up so you are reminded the rest of the year that you are loved.
- What is the most romantic way to propose?
When I’m old I will drive them to the park where we can go down the slides. I would say blah blah blah you’re just special – but I probably wouldn’t even want to get married then.
- How do you know when you are in love?
You really like the person. I imagine I’ll be in love when I’m around 125 years old.
- Why do you think people call this the Hallmark holiday?
I have no idea.
- Why do you think red and pink are so popular for Valentine’s Day?
People that fall down and scratch their knees bleed and blood is red. Blood is pumped through the heart and you use a heart to say I love you.
- Who should pay if you go on a Valentine’s Day date?
I should make my date pay because she’s a lady.
- Who is cupid?
Cupid is a mean fly like man that shoots people in the butt. His arrows are so small that he causes no pain and really does nothing. He is pointless.
- Name three things that kids do that adults do not do for Valentine’s Day?
-Go to school where they make valentine’s and have a party
-Make Valentine crafts
-Dates and love stuff
There you have it folks. No need to worry about cupid, it is all about the crafts, and the kissing part is for our foreign neighbors. Happy Valentine’s Day from our six year old expert. Just call him Dear Abby.